Nouveau Lashes are a groundbreaking new way to extend and thicken lashes to give long, full eyelashes that look and feel very natural.
- For professional application only - the entire procedure is very comfortable and relaxing.
- Light and very comfortable on the eyes and will not prematurely cause natural lashes to fall off, as can be the case with traditional false eyelashes.
- Made of a synthetic material - very soft and naturally curved. Sizes range from 6mm to 15mm. Lashes are currently available in Jet Black, Expresso Brown, Burgundy Red, Velvet Purple, Midnight Blue and Mountain Green.
- Nouveau Lashes normally last for approximately two months, depending on the life-cycle of your natural lashes. Made to be identical to natural lashes, the lash base is flat and the lash tip is fine and polished, just like real lashes. It takes approximately 90 minutes to two hours to apply a full set of lashes. Retouching is recommended every two to three weeks to help maintain the fullness of the lashes.
- Nouveau Lashes naturally darken your lashes, so mascara is not necessary. If desired, water-based mascara can be applied on the tip of the lashes for further enhancement.
- Can be removed at any time by a salon technician, using Nouveau Lashes remover. The procedure is very easy and comfortable.
So whether you're going to a special occasion such as a wedding, or you just want to have amazing eyes everyday, Nouveau Lashes will ensure you attract plenty of compliments!
Our beautiful eyelash extensions, as seen on Channel 4's 10 Years Younger and worn by celebs such as Sabrina Washington are available from just £65.
Visit the Nouveau Lashes Website for more information or call our salon on 01977 643368 to make your appointment.